Accommodation terms and conditions
Comfort Inn Drouin has the following terms and conditions whether bookings are made direct or via a third party provider.
· Pre-authorisation: You agree to your provided credit card being pre-authorised for an amount of no less than $1.00 and no more than the total stay amount plus $250.00 (for incidentals) at the time of booking. This amount is held by your bank and is NOT a charge; funds will be released back into your account approximately 5 - 7 working days after your departure date. This pre-authorisation advises us that your credit card is valid. All credit cards held are encrypted within the PCI guidelines.
· Credit card payments: A valid and unexpired credit card (not debit card with associated credit account) must be provided at the time of booking. The credit card must be in the same name as the registered occupant and signatory of the registration card. This credit card may be pre-authorised in line with the pre-authorisation clause above. The credit card will be held on file in line with the PCI requirements to ensure your security and privacy.
· Online payments (www.comfortindrouin.com.au): The amount debited from your card will (subject to the following) be the amount shown on our booking page prior to you clicking the "Book now" button on that page. Payments unless specified otherwise will be charged on arrival. Depending upon the currency of the booking, your credit card's currency and the country in which your card was issued, your credit card provider may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees which are in accordance with your arrangements with that credit card provider.
· General Reservation Requirements: In order to maintain our high level of customer service, bookings made in person, fax, telephone or email, directly with Comfort Inn Drouin, and needing to be cancelled must be advised no later than 2pm the day prior to arrival to avoid charge. Cancellations after 2pm and non arrivals on the day of the reservation held, will result in one night's accommodation being charged to your provided credit card or forfeiture of the one night's deposit provided. No refunds will be given outside the 24 hour cancellation policy with all cancellations received in writing and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Comfort Inn Drouin, 275 Princes Way, Drouin, VIC, 3818 within this time. All reservations must be secured with a valid credit card number (not debit card with associated credit facilities) and expiry date matching the name of the reservation. Should payment be made by a third party, we will require a fax authorisation with the card holder's signature. Guests who cannot provide a valid credit card (not debit with associated credit account), must supply either cash on or before arrival. Alternatively EFT OR direct deposit (sorry no personal or business cheques) equal to one night's accommodation no less than seven (7) days prior to arrival to secure the reservation will be accepted. Reservations without one of the above forms of security details will be cancelled without notification at 2pm the day prior to your expected arrival. Reservations made via travel agent, website and other third party agents may have additional terms and conditions. Changes and/or cancellations to bookings that have not been made directly with the motel (i.e. phone/email/in person) should be directed to the company, travel agent, website or third party where the booking was made.
Reception hours are Monday to Sunday – 7.00am to 9pm with arrival from 2.00pm until closing daily If you will be arriving after 9.00pm please contact reception during business hours to make arrangements. Night bell available (fee may apply)
· Noise and Damages: Comfort Inn Drouin has a no noise policy therefore any noise complaints will result in a $30 fee applied to the accommodation account, any further infractions will result in instant eviction without refund. Further to this, all guests must be able to provide a valid credit card (not debit card with associated credit facilities) or a $250 cash bond to be used as security over incidentals, theft or damage. Guests unable to produce either form of security will result in the accommodation booking being cancelled and no refund given. These policies ensure a high standard of accommodation is available to our guests
· Incorrect details: Guests arriving, and through no fault of the motel, who have booked the incorrect accommodations or arrive with more or less guests, will not be given a refund and will still be liable for the first night's accommodation regardless of whether they occupy accommodations or not. Where it is possible Comfort Inn Drouin will attempt to accommodate you in alter