· Changes to bookings: If you want to change any details of your booking, you must contact Comfort Inn Drouin on 03 5625 3296 during reception hours (7.00am - 9pm daily). We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made. Please note that:
o Reservations made directly with a Comfort Inn Drouin maybe changed no later than 2pm the day prior to arrival and when changed in line with this policy may avoid any fees or charges. Changes, cancellations or non-arrivals directly with Comfort Inn Drouin outside this time will result in forfeiture of the first night’s accommodation.
o Certain room types and packages cannot be cancelled or changed, or may attract more than the first nights’ accommodation as a fee please ensure you check which deals attract these penalties at the time of booking ; and refer to your booking conformation.
o Your accommodations will be held until 7am the following morning. If you fail to cancel a booking and do not check-in in accordance with the booking made you will be charged as per your booking conditions.
· Requirements upon check-in: You will be required to provide a credit card imprint or equivalent such as pre-authorisation to the amount of $250.00 at time of check-in to cover incidental charges. If you are unable to provide a valid credit card (not debit card with associated credit facilities) a $250.00 cash bond will be required to cover the same. The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age. In addition, to eliminate identity fraud we may ask you to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity. A record and/or copy of this photo ID may be retained by Comfort Inn Drouin to minimise the risk of fraudulent credit card usage and for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of a dispute. This identification information may be supplied by us in the event of a credit card dispute to your bank or a law enforcement officer. Regardless of pre-payment, guests who are unable to provide the required bond and/or refuse to provide photo ID will not be given access to a key and no refund will be given.
· Special requests and bedding configurations: Whilst every effort is made to provide your special requests and preferred bedding configuration, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate them. These requests are subject to availability on the day of arrival.
· Best Practice – Customer Service: Comfort Inn Drouin endeavours to provide the best possible service available at all times. We offer the following 'Commitment to your Satisfaction' - If you're not satisfied with your accommodations or our service, please inform the front desk staff immediately to correct the situation. Please note that no refunds, will be given to guests inside our 24 hour cancellation policy and no refunds, discounts or free nights will be offered to any person occupying or having occupied accommodation should they not be satisfied with the accommodations, service or experience; nor will refunds be given if you have changed your mind or simply just decide you do not like the lodging booked. Reception hours are Monday to Sunday – 7.00am to 9pm with arrival from 2.00pm until closing daily and departure from opening until 10.00am daily. Early arrivals and late departures may be requested however cannot be guaranteed. Further fees may apply. Credit Card surcharges apply to the following payment methods, are non-refundable and may change from time to time without prior notice: Diners and Amex cards: 3.8%. In the event of a technical error that results in overbooking or incorrect rate being displayed on our or another authorised parties website, Comfort Inn Drouin retains the right to refund the paid amount and cancel the booking without bias. In this case we will either contact you or the third party provider to advise of the cancellation. No charges will be taken from your card if you have not already paid. Comfort Inn Drouin will not be held liable for any third party administration fees. By making a booking you have agreed to not hold Comfort Inn Drouin liable nor take legal action against us. We make every effort to ensure all information displayed on the site is accurate; however, as some information is accessed by third party software suppliers, and/or provided to us for tourism purposes, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of all information nor are we able to guarantee that the site is free of errors or faults. We reserve the right to change information displayed on the site (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice to you.
· Liability: As governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Comfort Inn Drouin will not be held liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (however caused) arising from the information on our website, third party sites or by use of our on-site facilities, accommodations or services. We cannot and will not accept liability for technical issues that has caused over-selling or incorrect rates to be displayed on our site or by a third party provider. Comfort Inn Drouin maintains its requirements in line with part 5.2 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.
· Fairness: We always try to settle any issues or complaints quickly and fairly, however when errors occur in the online booking process (whether our site or another third party site) we reserve the right of refusal. Any correspondence should be sent to Comfort Inn Drouin, 275 Princes Way, Drouin, Victoria, 3818, Australia, or by facsimile +61 3 5625 3296, or by email to email@example.com